Financial resources to Tees Valley SMEs to facilitate growth within their businesses. This assistance can be used to address a number of barriers, as dictated by the needs of the individual SME. It will include resources to provide specialist business support, in-depth diagnosis, job grants and other measures to remove barriers to growth.
Financial support to resource growth and remove barriers to growth for individual businesses, where other funding is unavailable or inappropriate, through identification of opportunities, implementation of change and becoming more innovative, more competitive and more profitable.
Grants of 33% towards the cost of accessing consultancy support
Covers activities which contribute to the successful early and continued growth of SMEs in the region, including:
• Product & market diversification
• Business change management/consultancy
• Business expansion
• Succession planning
• Development of quality management systems
• Process & systems improvement
• Supply chain improvement
• Product development
• Improved ergonomics & layout
• Marketing planning (may include some web development or exhibition attendance)
• Brand / re-brand design / consultancy
• Development of environmental/efficiency programmes
*This list is not exhaustive. Any ERDF eligible activity that is relevant and supports business growth through improvement could be included where specialist support is needed.
If you're interested in the NEW Tees Valley Growth Fund please register your interest by completing our form and one of our Growth Consultants will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
This programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Funds.